(Lehrstuhl für Nachrichtentechnik)
To foster and shape the era of audiovisual networking by research and education on the technical elements of content retrieval, analysis, distribution and management.
To facilitate ubiquitous networks and the handling of audiovisual objects in a manner that is superior in its applicability but at least as convenient, flexible and easy to use as it is common for todays textual objects.
- Results re-exam HON lecture registered in HISPOS (2016/11/29)
- Results final exam HON lecture registered in HISPOS (2016/11/08)
- Results re-exam TC-II lecture registered in HISPOS (2016/10/11)
- Results final exam TC-II lecture registered in HISPOS (2016/08/04)
- Fotostelle der SULB fertigt 3 Exemplare von Abschlussarbeiten für UdS-Studierende kostenfrei an